6 Responses

1. Arbasa Abdulkarim
    Arbasa Abdulkarim October 25, 2012 at 5:52 am |

A'lingkat kata-kata itu. Raka ay'… Bay ma say itu? Kata-kata ma lahat ay bay paluwasan na?

1. Sinama.org: Kauman Sama Online
      Sinama.org: Kauman Sama Online October 26, 2012 at 2:50 am |

A'a min Punungan, Siasi si Bapa' Muksin, ya bay angissa' kata-kata itu.

2. Anthony L. Tan
    Anthony L. Tan October 25, 2012 at 12:52 pm |

I enjoyed reading this folktale. It only proves that there's a lot of oral tradition among the Sama. This and the previous folktales will enrich the literature of the Sama. More of this!

1. Sinama.org: Kauman Sama Online
      Sinama.org: Kauman Sama Online October 26, 2012 at 2:25 am |

Thank you Dr. Tan. Indeed there are many stories and I'm lucky when someone offers to let me publish their Sama story. Oral tradition is too easily forgotten. I was told a great story on video about a man trying to find his wife's craving. At that time I didn't know Sinama. The storyteller passed away and to my dismay I found out that the end was missing. All of the man's family members have told me they remember being told the story, but they don't know how to tell it. The teller of several of the other stories on the Kauman Sama site has passed away as well. If I would have arrived a year later, I might never have had those stories either. Indeed may there be many more stories written down like this one.

3. Jangson Maulurana
    Jangson Maulurana November 1, 2012 at 2:50 pm |

I really like this site. more sama stories to enjoy reading.

1. Sinama.org: Kauman Sama Online
      Sinama.org: Kauman Sama Online November 2, 2012 at 1:37 am |

Magsukul. Thanks for encouraging comments like this and for sharing with your friends about Sinama.org.

Ai tabissalanu? Feel free to comment.

%d bloggers like this: