8 Responses

1. Halim Bandan
    Halim Bandan September 4, 2012 at 9:32 am |

minat aku to'ongan bahan-bahan penulisan bot iti'ie…..suvai ni palannjal amak ano'ongan sampai ta hinang dikayu' buk. Mura2han InsyaAllah. Magsukul

2. Halim Bandan
    Halim Bandan September 4, 2012 at 9:32 am |

1. Sinama.org: Kauman Sama Online
      Sinama.org: Kauman Sama Online September 5, 2012 at 9:45 am |

Magsukul Halim. Bang aheka na post buwattitu, kalu tahinangku būk minnīꞌ.

3. Anthony L. Tan
    Anthony L. Tan September 4, 2012 at 1:17 pm |

This is really very educational. I wish I had more time for this. Maybe when I retire from teaching. I will try to introduce this to students who are into linguistics/language studies. My background is literature and I find it difficult to follow. Thank you very much.

1. Sinama.org: Kauman Sama Online
      Sinama.org: Kauman Sama Online September 5, 2012 at 9:43 am |

Thank you for the feedback. The goal of the post is to try to defend the alphabet decisions that have been made for Sinama in such a way that any Sama reader could understand. I will have to try harder 🙂 Still hoping to see some of your literature (poems) here on Sinama.org. Magsukul

2. Anthony L. Tan
      Anthony L. Tan September 8, 2012 at 5:26 am |

How will I send you my poems, Mr Luke? Please give me your e-mail add. I know many of your readers in Sinama.org. will enjoy my "Leaving Muddas." You may even want to translate it to Sinama. Thanks.

4. Ryan Aeeman Lee
    Ryan Aeeman Lee September 21, 2012 at 3:34 am |

wow.. I was very2 impress.. lma sdh aku mau bt study psal bhsa bajau, vocabulary, etc. bgus pnerangan2 d ats ni.. (aku tu sabanal na bilahi bhsa bajau tu nihinang kamus ba, kamemon na saga' vocabulary mareom na..)

1. Sinama.org: Kauman Sama Online
      Sinama.org: Kauman Sama Online September 21, 2012 at 12:32 pm |

Taꞌndaꞌnu post kami itu: http://goo.gl/Qv396 ?

Ai tabissalanu? Feel free to comment.

%d bloggers like this: